As a talent sourcer for our health care company, you are a brand ambassador for a business we are so proud to be a part of. In Talent Acquisition we have the privilege of directly influencing our company’s mission to employ brilliant people who inspire and deliver change all around them.
2020 has already been a great year so far for the EMEA Talent Acquisition team at our healthcare company and in order to build on our success we need innovative and passionate recruitment professionals to grow our team. We currently have an opening for a Talent Sourcing Recruiter to join us, and you can work from home. If you want to work somewhere you can be proud of and think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
You will be responsible for:
- Developing our talent pools to provide a continual pipeline of candidates for current and future requirements mostly healthcare professionals.
- Creating new and innovative approaches for candidate attraction strategies
- Utilising a variety of networking tools including social media and specialist job boards to ensure candidate flow
- Maintaining and updating the internal candidates management system to ensure quality data is stored and utilised.
- Promoting a positive candidate experience at all times and acting as brand ambassador for our company in healthcare.
- Partnering with stakeholders across the business to ensure recruitment needs are met and supported according to outlined requirements
Who you are:
- A tenacious self-starter with creativity and initiative to drive effective sourcing strategies
- Able to provide solutions to challenges using data to influence
- A strong communicator with a proactive nature enabling you to communicate effectively to people at all levels
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Fluency in English and preferable Dutch and/or Polish.
We would love to hear from current internal / in-house resourcers, agency recruiters looking to move in to internal recruitment or experienced recruitment administrators / coordinators looking for the next step. Alternatively we are also interested to hear from strong graduates with commercial experience and a get up and go attitude.