Interim GL Accountant
Our client is a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company, listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are building a purely digital advertising and marketing services business for global, multi-nationals, regional, local and millennial-driven influencer brands. The company is active in over 18 countries with over 1,200 people.
- Assist and coordinating of the accounting within the company
- Assisting in monthly closing.
- Control over the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Inventory.
- Assist in Month/Quarter and Year-end closing.
- Determine applicable provisions where necessary.
- Overlooking accounting processes
- Monitoring all monthly cost bookings and accruals.
- General ledger control.
- Processing Tax Returns and Payments.
- Any other duties associated to this role.
- Bachelor in Administration and or HBO level education
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in finance operations.
- English language (native level)
- Accounting regulations Knowledge.
- Accurate and affinity with numbers.
- Analytic sense.
- Exposure to Exact Globe
- Understanding of business bookkeeping procedures.
- Advanced experience in Excel, Ms office
- Flexible and good under pressure with the ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Pro-active and hands-on and able to adapt.