Interim AP Accountant
Our client is a London Stock Exchange-listed new age digital advertising and marketing services company. They're establishing a digital-only advertising and marketing services company for global, multi-national, regional, local, and millennial-driven influencer brands. With over 1,200 employees, the company operates in over 18 countries.
- Assisting and organizing the company's accounts payable;
- Assisting with the monthly closure process;
- Control over the major vendor data in Accounts Payable;
- Assist with the month/quarter/year-end close;
- If necessary, determine the appropriate provisions;
- All monthly accruals are being tracked;
- Payment Processing.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in international accounts payable;
- MBO or Bachelor in Administration and/or HBO level education;
- Knowledge of accounting regulations in English;
- Accuracy and a natural knack with numbers;
- Sense of analysis;
- Exact Globe Exposure;
- Understanding of accounting procedures in the workplace;
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills;
- Flexible and able to work under pressure while meeting deadlines;
- Details are important;
- Communication abilities;
- Active and hands-on, with the ability to adjust.