(B12) Senior Portfolio & Risk Consultant Retail and Program Lending
The bank you will be working for is based in Amsterdam and a global player. You will be working as part of the Credit Risk Program Lending team.
In your role as Senior you develop vision, analyse and advise the business lines and subsidiaries with regard to Program Lending and the development thereof. You review Product Programs and develop in depth insight in the risks, characteristics, performance, market and trends. You advise about this to the relevant risk committees. You perform tasks in the area of portfolio management such as portfolio monitoring, risk appetite, risk report and proactive analyses.
You will be part of the Credit Risk Program Lending team which consists of 8 people including you. We are a small team working hard with a lot of expertise keeping oversight over approximately 40% of the bank’s balance, a big responsibility. We are ambitious to raise the profile of Program Lending in general and investigate possibilities for further development and innovation in The Netherlands and abroad.
- You are experienced in the world of credit, both in quantitative analyses and in the area of policies, rules and regulation and supervisors.
- You take responsibility, are able to deliver quality products under high pressure and communicate well at all levels.
- You are a team player able to build and maintain a broad network.
- You have a relevant University degree
- You have over 8 years of experience in Program Lending (amongst other with credit scoring methodology, portfolio management, including early and late collections)
- You dare to form and express your own opinion, also when there is resistance
- You have knowledge of rules and regulations of financial services and also broad knowledge and experience of Basel regulatory requirements.
- You have knowledge of statistics and program techniques (e.g. SAS or any other tool for data preparation and statistics)
- You have excellent communication skills both verbally and written, in Dutch and English; other languages are a plus
- You are able to manage projects independently and lead a project team
- You are a strong team player
Terms of employment
€ 80.000,- fixed salary
- + bonus
- + fringe benefits.